Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

I believe food blogger in kl/pj won't miss out this pastry house cum cafe, making headlines in various food blogs.
So a bunch of us, not wanting to be left behind, visited the oh-so-crowded cafe for Sunday lunch.

Photos of the environment were taken with film camera, so I'll post them once the film is developed.
Here's the food, I mean bread. =)

I skipped my morning coffee just to have this cappuccino here.
Yeah, better don't take too much coffee, I can feel its strength. 2 cups per day is maximum for me.

Apart from bread, they also have pasta. Mr Man had the curry pasta, which is 'yummy' according to him.


See those cutie breads? One is chocolate, and another one is octopus-like which the tails are made of sausage.
Cappuccino of Ms XY, with latte art somemore.

That's not all, I bought some breads to bring home too, without fail. :)
Half loaf of white bread (RM4.80) and a black pepper ciabata (RM3.50) are for breakfast.
You can have the bread loaf cut into 2 pieces, 4 pieces, 6 pieces or 8 pieces by the staffs.
Actually I was aiming at English bread when I first stepped into the cafe by noon. But by the time we were leaving by almost 4pm, the breads were gone~

This is how my breakfast looked like on the next morning.
See how fluffy is the white bread! Normally when I cut bread loaf, the cutting part will be pressed and will remain the shape. But this one they were just like sponge~
For the ciabata, the black pepper is a bit overpowering to me.

Following are photos taken with film camera, hence the heavy noise.













I think I'll revisit the cafe, maybe not during peak hour. =)

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie
No. 7, Jalan Delima,
Off Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.


Comments

Popular Posts