Souffle dream at Wild Sheep Chase Cafe













It was my first time here and also first try of soufflé, I didn't know what to expect. 


Me and my housemate R shared a vanilla soufflé with osmanthus maple syrup. 
It was dreamily fluffy and with eggy taste, but we could barely taste the flavour of the syrup which has drowned into the sweetness of the pretty dessert. Maybe I should get the orange syrup instead.

Nonetheless, it's a space filled with plenty of sunlight and great reading materials. A cosy place to enjoy but not when it's crowded, as there's not much soft furnishing to absorb the chattering noise.

But I guess I could easily fall into the sea of magazines and ignore it. ;) 










6-1, Jalan 1/109E, 
Off Old Klang Road, 
Desa Business Park, Taman Desa, 
58100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tuesdays 2pm to 8pm
Wednesdays to Sundays 12pm to 8pm
Closed on Mondays

Comments

Popular Posts