Kaffeine, Titchfield St.


Kaffeine, Titchfield St. is on my cafe list in London.
After having light breakfast at hostel, I headed to Kaffeine straight away.

It was a calming and cooling morning, not too many people on the street even on Oxford Street.
It's a Saturday, though. Maybe because it's only 9am. ;)

Once stepping into the cafe, there's already people filling up the cafe.
I was hesitating what to order while standing in front of the counter, the friendly barista approached me. Then I saw the coffee flight set at the counter, ah that's it!
I took that one shot, the barista smiled and said "good choice".


It's for £5, consisted of espresso, cold brew (coffee cherry + earl grey) and flat white.
They were all fantastic!
Surprisingly I like the espresso very much.
The taste is still lingering in my mind~
 

I had the bloomer toast with butter too.
Good snack to go with coffee.



66 Great Titchfield Street
London W1W 7QJ

Mon-Fri 7.30am - 6pm
        Sat 8.30am - 6pm
        Sun 9am - 5pm

Comments

Popular Posts