Cafe Niceness, Naha, Okinawa (Nepalese vegan)

I found out about this vegan cafe when I was researching for vegan and vegetarian places in Naha.
So when I was with my 3rd wwoof host and was granted with one off day a week, I decided to go to this place. 
My host was kind enough to send me to Naha, then I could go back to Ogimi by public bus.






 Outdoor seating.


Because of their limited seats, I noticed when a group of 6 people coming in when it's almost full house, the cafe owner told the group that they need to make a reservation before hand.

There are 2 set meals to choose from, I chose the one with homemade bread instead of rice. 
Wholesome meal! The soup tasted like rasam, quite refreshing.
The soy lassi was also homemade, and it's unsweetened one.



Rice powder chocolate cake.
The sweetness was just nice.


I enjoyed my lunch moment here.




Comments

Popular Posts