February 18 / 二月食吧

This plant based cafe in Kuala Lumpur, February 18 deserves attention.
They serve delicious real food.

They serve different set meal for lunch which probably changes every week, price range RM15-17.
They serve curry rice as the meal of the day comes with tofu miso soup.
You can opt for bread too to replace rice.

The curry sauce was creamy and had a hint of spiciness. I guess it's tomato puree base, it's refreshing and appetizing. I like!
They will ask you to choose between raw or panfried tempeh, I chose panfried ones.

Ohya did I mention they make their own organic tempeh? 
You can eat the fresh tempeh raw, it's wonderful! 



I guess you can see how much I enjoyed my meal. :)



42 Ground Floor, Jalan Lazat 2, Taman Gembira
Kuala Lumpur.

Thu - Mon 11am to 6pm

Comments

Popular Posts