Vegetarian/vegan flight meal


Whenever I take flight with flight meals, I will choose vegetarian/vegan meal.
So for my previous flight to Taipei, I flew with Malaysia Airlines.

I ordered Asian vegetarian meal. I wanted to avoid egg, so luckily there's none.

 I always enjoy Indian food as I love spices and spicy food.
I had idli and I think that's polenta on the left.

It was a surprise to receive ice pop on flight! Ok, maybe I didn't fly that frequent so it was funny to see this.
I tried to return the mineral water in the disposable pack but the air steward asked me to keep myself hydrated.





For my return flight Taipei -Kuala Lumpur 2 months later, I've got another vegetarian meal.
It's quinoa as the main. I think that's chickpea curry.

They're all not bad actually.
Anyone enjoyed flight meals as I do? :)

Comments

Popular Posts