Meals at WWOOF host 2 -illustration

Here are the illustration version of the meals I had with my 2nd WWOOF host last year in Okinawa.
Ahhh I wish I had a scanner to use for all these works.

As my host is practising macrobiotic cooking, we didn't have much meat, egg or dairies in our meals.
Since they have a home garden, we can have freshly picked vegetables like tomato, okra, carrot, goya (bittergourd) and herbs.

My first meal with the family. 
They really take care of the breakfast, there were so many things to eat!
I like!



My 
My favourite breakfast with homemade bread.


As my host has a lot of books about food and cooking, I read almost all of them.
Sometimes when I found interesting informations, I wrote them down in my notebook.

I'm an interior deisgner after all, so I tend to draw layouts of the spaces I'm interested in.

Have you tried bread with natto? It's so good!



That's my last breakfast at the host's, then I off to Acchan's place.
That was a good one week at Asahiya.

ありがとう ございました!


Comments

Popular Posts