Lighthouse Coffee, Penang

 After leaving ChinaHouse, we had a walk around Beach Street and other streets in that area, even walked to Chai Diam Ma to see what's new.

Then we passed by Lighthouse Coffee along Bishop Street, which to my delight, as I saw a few friends had pleasant experiences with their coffee. We thought we might as well have dinner here before heading back home.

 But it's already late evening when we were there and the kitchen is closed, thus only drinks and cakes to be served.

 Some lighthouse decor on the shelf.

 Some display and post-it-notes by patrons.

My cappuccino, 2nd cup of the day after ChinaHouse's.
I have to say that this is my preferred one.
That's chenyee's iced blended at the background. She likes it.

We had carrot walnut cake too, quite a pleasant one.


Lighthouse Coffee
Logan Heritage No. 4,
Bishop Street, Georgetown,
10300 Penang.
8.30am-8.30pm
Open everyday

Comments

Popular Posts