Monday, June 20, 2016

Godt Brød, Oslo

I stayed in Grünerløkka area, looking for bakery on Foursquare when I found Godt Brød.
It's even better when I found out it's organic!

Morning vibe. Entrance.

 Double volume hall.
They have an outdoor section on the right too.

Seats opposite counter. 



Custom made sandwich. I opted for vegetarian.

95nok for the sandwich and coffee.

They have a good selection of fresh juices as well. 

More loaves and buns.

They have a lot of outlets in Bergen as well.
This was rye bread (half loaf) I packed from one of the outlets. (32nok)

1 comment:

  1. The Best Deal in Town! Introducing our Buka Puasa promotion: Buy 1 FREE 1 for Raya Special Category Mains and Meal Set orders for delivery between 3pm to 9pm starting 21st till 25th June 2016!

    What are you waiting for? Buka Puasa with Shogun2u by placing your orders NOW at www.shogun2u.com or simply click on the link below!

    ReplyDelete