We skipped plan A for Plan B (1st visit)

It's new in town during end of year 2010.
My first visit was 2 days before Christmas last year, with JY and SW. 
Yesterday was my second visit to Plan B with another bunch of friends, to celebrate KL's birthday.

An industrial look cafe, which is the concept I like very much.

Cool lighting~

The cafe was very crowded, must be very welcomed by the locals.

 


Drinking water, which was then free for every tables.

My mushroom sandwich (RM19) and cappuccino (RM5);
SW's carrot juice (RM9) and eggplant spaghetti (RM18);
ans JY's soft shell crab spaghetti (RM19) with nice curry flavour.

My presents from SW and JY!

JY's DIY bracelet and SW's gifts from Material.

Plan B
G05, Bangsar Village 1, Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru, KL.
tel: 03-22872630

Comments

Popular Posts