Neither pig nor wolf were harmed -Three Little Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf, Bangsar Village

Not to say that they serve no lard.
In fact, they serve a lot of porky meal. (you thought they use pig in their name for fun meh? ;P)
Perhaps, you gotta be the wolf then.


 Well, I've had enough of Plan B and other BIG outlets here, I wasn't in the mood for local food at Wondermama, so here I came.

I asked for menu to browse for food I wanna eat, I thought it was ok so I got a table for myself.


 When I said no pig and wolf were harmed -Mushroom cheese ciabata.
Reasonable portion but I still think it's a bit overpriced for the quality of the food.
 

Latte, too hot that it burned my tongue.

Nonetheless, it's still a place with nice ambiance to dine in.

Three Little Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf
Ground Floor, Bangsar Village 1, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2283 2270
Mon - Sun: 09:00 - 23:00

Comments

Popular Posts