LOKL Coffee Co


We talked about coming to LOKL for breakfast, but we didn't make it.
That was on 1st January 2013.

Fast forward to last Wednesday. I was to run an errand near The Mall, thought that this was my chance to visit LOKL finally. So it's near to lunch hour, knowing that it won't be easy to get a parking in that area, I left my car in carpark and caught LRT to reach Masjid Jamek station.

There's not many in the cafe yet as it's only 20 minutes passed 11am.
Still to early from office lunch break.

 Glass sliding door to BackHome KL.
Loving this view and the natural lighting.

I was lucky to meet the owner Cheryl that morning.
She's sweet. :)

 Latte, RM10.90.
I didn't expect much but it was a pleasant one. :)




 Grilled vegetable sandwich, RM18.90.
Nicely toasted panini with juicy grilled vege.
But it was a little small portion for me.

 Creme brulee, RM8.90.
Too creamy to my liking, I prefer the usual custard type.


All in all, it's a lovely place to hang out. I would love to come back again!


LOKL Coffee Co
30 Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, 
50000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2022 1899

Mon - Sat: 07:30 - 17:00

Comments

Popular Posts