BreadFruits, Sri Hartamas


I stumbled upon BreadFruits (2 years ago?) when I was working on a project in that area.
It was a quick visit that I grabbed a pack of buns without staying long.
I saw them selling fruits too, with a few tables inside. I assumed they serve light meals.

I was there again a few days ago to find food (it's late lunch for me as the schedule of the day was packed) in Sri Hartamas.
Then I thought of this cafe, and I was lucky enough too to get a parking nearby.


 Passionfruit with wild honey.
A little sour from the passionfruit but the combination is great!

 Mushroom tomato cheese bruschetta topped with (generous amount of) lemon and arugula. 
Looks yummy, no?
 

17, Jalan 26/70a, 
Desa Sri Hartamas, 
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-6201 0090

Mon - Sun: 8:30am - 9pm

Comments

  1. Passion fruit with wild honey sounds good, especially during the hot day. Hmmm we should try to duplicate that at home too, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that should be easy for you to prepare at home :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts