Just Caffe, Penang



I've not been that adventurous in exploring cafes in Penang recently.
First, they are too many. Second, I doubt every cafes are focusing on the coffee.
More like decor and display for the trend now.

For this cafe on Green Hall Road, I saw some good reviews on Foursquare.
And I like to spend some quiet time at the end of the road, which I can enjoy the breeze and view facing the sea.

I walked pass once, and I went in the second time I was there.
They serve espresso base coffee, so I had americano as usual.
They only serve light meals here.
I saw recommendation for their panini, so I had veggie lower.

 So it was good. :)
I like it here that it's not that crowded and not too fancy.
Just comfortable enough to enjoy coffee and food. And some reading is good too.


52 Green Hall Road
(opposite Segi College)
10200 Penang.
Tel: 04-261 2433

Mon, Wed - Sat: 11:00 - 22:00
Sun: 10:00 - 17:00
Closed on Tuesdays

Comments

Popular Posts