Purebread Bakery, Taipei

I had a quick stopover at Taipei from Okinawa to fly back to Kuala Lumpur.
I had about 5 hours transition at Taoyuan Airport, so I was calculating if I had enough time to visit any place in Taipei.
I thought of Purebread.

Yeah, for sourdough!

I left my bagpack at the locker in airport, then took the train to Taipei Main Station. Another train to reach Da'an then walked for 10 minutes to the bakery.


It's summer so the weather was hot and humid. I almost melted.
But it's great to be able to reach here!

 I checked with the staffs for a few types of bread, so ended up I bought 3.
I requested to use my own container and bag to do takeaway, they're good to oblige. 
FYI, they use only paper bag to pack their breads. No plastic bag, good.

I got the wholemeal boule and simmit here. I had olive ciabatta in another container.
Everything was so so good! No regret to come this far to purchase these.


大安區, Taiwan, 台灣, 台北市, 四維路154巷15號,
大安區光復南路308巷21號
(update: they move to this new address since end of year 2023)

Opens everyday
10am to 9pm

Comments

Popular Posts