QUALLYS Syok Segarnya, Penang

 I’m not a seafood person. If not because of the invitation of my cousin squad, I think I wouldn’t have eaten here.

As we were a big group (15 of us), we booked our table in advance.

One of my cousins suggested this place for dinner where he’s also treating us this meal. 
Terima kasih!

Everything is quite fresh here.

We had fried kacang botol, omelette, mussels (masak lemak), fish curry, prawn curry and fried chicken (with a lot of fried shallots, not in the photo as it’s only served much later). As I mentioned earlier I am not into seafood, mostly because of my eczema, I only had the kacang botol, sambal, some fish and gravy of all the curries, I was already super full! Everything was good with rice ma…
My favourite? Fish curry. The rest of the gang fave thumbs up for the mussels masak lemak type.
 The owner chef of this place, Kak Ayu, walked around to greet her customers. She’s a Kedahan so when we said most of us are from Sungai Petani, she’s even more excited and asked us to follow her page to get updates, especially for the Ramadhan menu (coming soon!).

567, Jalan Masjid Negeri, Taman Gelugor, Penang.

Comments

Popular Posts