Organic Recipe, Bandar Utama

I came across this restaurant when I saw a link from a friend's facebook page.
I thought the name was familiar, then only I realized I saw the signboard at a junction when I was on my way to Sunway Mas. 

It is situated in a quite neighbourhood in Bandar Utama.
You might find it weird, as it is hiding in a condominium named Casa Utama.

Once you reached the carpark entrance, you'll have to pay RM5 per entry.
BUT remember to claim the receipt so that you can claim it back from the restaurant.

Follow the sign to basement, then you will see the shop front after 2 floors.


They sell organic goodies too.



That's bah kut teh with mee suah on the left, RM10.90.
Very big portion, it was served in one full bowl that's enough for 2 small eaters.

My order was bitter gourd noodle, RM9.90.
The bitter gourd was bitter, of course, but I like it.

The noodle was shinny and crystal clear like glass. It's springy and I love the texture!

I plan to bring more people and try out their ala carte dishes on my next visit.


Organic Recipe
B3-09-11, Casa Utama,
Lorong Lebuh Bandar Utama PJU 6A,
47400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-77290236

Comments

Popular Posts