Grow plants at home

About growing plants, it's either I have no green fingers or I keep on forgetting to take care of them, I always fail in growing a good one.

I used to plant pandan and curry leaves during my university time, but when I was on my 3-months holiday which I was away from apartment in Penang, they dried and died.


This time, thanks to my housemate, she brought back basil plant from her home.
She said it's easy to grow.
She also put some chili seeds inside the pot, which surprisingly started to grow already.

I must make sure I can harvest them to add in my food, talking about healthy home grown food right~

Comments

  1. Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!
    Growing Plants

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts