Serai Empire, Empire Shopping Gallery

I saw good reviews from some food bloggers, so when I was there for dinner I chose to dine here.

We were quite early for dinner, hence many empty tables in the restaurant.
But they were filled up very quickly after a while, they must be well received by patrons.
And also it was a Saturday night.

Serai blended ordered by SH, RM8.50.
Quite a refreshing drink.
My minted calamansi soda, also RM8.50.
I like mint, so I like my drink. =)

As we did already foresee big portion of food served here, our orders are meant for sharing.

1/2 dozen of chicken satay, RM14.
We saw a lot of people ordered it, and also it's on the first page of the menu (early pages if not the first), we thought that we might as well try it.
Yes, the meat is tender and nice aroma of spices were sealed inside the meat.
The gravy is specially made in-house, we supposed.
As it tasted a little different (in a positive way) from other places.

Nasi kerabu with so many side dishes for RM20.
A very huge portion, indeed, which we were already quite full half way.

I can say we had a pleasant dinner there with local food.
I don't mind to try their other dishes next time, as they also have assorted desserts and coffee.
SH tried their pavlola before, she gave thumbs up.

Serai Empire
Lot LG37, Empire Shopping Gallery,
Jalan SS16/1, Subang Jaya.
Tel: 03-56370706


Comments

Popular Posts