SiTigun, Penang

I was in Penang again on a weekend last month for a friend's pre-wedding outdoor shooting.
But I was too late for the first shooting, so I went to lepak first before joining the 2nd session of shooting.

After passing Komtar area towards Gurney side, I thought of stopping by Continental Bakery at Jalan Nagor to buy some bread.
I was there last time a few days before Chinese New Year, but it's closed.
So this time I made it to go in and get the nice smell of the freshly baked.

Looks like the egg tarts and cinnamon bread are the popular ones as many came in and packed at least a dozen of them.
I don't think egg tarts can last till I back to SP at night, so I got the cinnamon bread and wholemeal croissants in a pack of 5.

I didn't take any photo there, but the bread was good.
No wonder the heavy flow of customers when I was there.

Since I still have time to kill, I went to SiTigun just situated right opposite of the bakery.

I tried their cappuccino before, so I wanted to try other stuff this time.
So I took the recommendation from the barista to try Turkish coffee, with tiramisu.

Tiramisu.
Not to my liking as it's quite sweet and it was wet at the base like drenched in sweet coffee syrup or something.
Turkish coffee.
This is the first time trying this kind of coffee, and it was actually quite good. Without sugar.

SiTigun
30 Jalan Nagore
10050 Pulau Pinang
Malaysia
Phone: 04. 228 7108

Monday

closed
Tuesday - Sunday

08.00 to 22.00

Comments

  1. I am curious to know whether your Turkish coffee was prepared using the Turkish ibrik.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew! Too bad I didn't peek into the counter when they're preparing it~ ;P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts