My food fetish I -cappuccino

I have some must-order food whenever I go for food hunting especially when I pay my first visit there.

For those who know me very well, cappuccino is always my order in cafes.
Unless I've been there for a few times then I'll explore others.

I can say that it's my way of determining if they serve good coffee. :)


Here are a part of my 'collection' of cappuccino with my verdict.

 Coffee Famille, Sunsuria Avenue.
My favourite hang out.

*****


 Ben's, Pavilion.

****

 Joseph@Kitchen or Coffee Stain by Joseph, Publika.

*****


Departure Lounge, Damansara Uptown.

***
 Cafe Emo, Bandar Puteri Puchong.


***

 Fat Spoon, Damansara Uptown. 

****

 RAW cafe, Jalan Ampang.

****

 The Bee, Publika.

****

 The Red Beanbag, Publika.

*****

Whisk Outpost, One Utama.

****

Plan B Roaster, Publika.

*****

Comments

Popular Posts