Coffee gift


So the story goes like this: I got to know these 2 news at about the same time.

Coffee Famille introduced 'The Happiness Coffee Pack' for weddings as door gift.
My coffee-loving friend JH invited me to his wedding.

So the 2 things clicked in my mind. :)


So I asked Ving if I could order the coffee pack as wedding gift for my friend.
And thanks to her suggestion, I could even customize the coffee packs by drawing on them. :)

It was a challenge to me. I usually doodle, but drawing for other people? I scared I will spoil the beautiful brown paper of the coffee pack.


I finally drew on the coffee packs after a few attempts drawing on rough paper.
My idea was to have to a complete drawing after solving the 'puzzle' in 2 sets.
One is coffee as the couple loves coffee; and another is peony as a blessing to their marriage.

I wish I could draw better. But for this, I'm quite happy because these are for my dear friend! :)

Comments

  1. I had a fun time solving the puzzle, and the coffee was enjoyable too. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drawing is nice! I can't draw at all, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your kind words~
      You try and see, maybe you will find the joy of drawing too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts