Wondermama, Bangsar Village

Bangsar has been a place for me to meet up with friends for the variety of restaurants and cafes, of course also for its good location as a meeting point for us whether from KL or PJ.

Wondermama, I believe, has gained its popularity since its opening last year.
But it was my first time here.
Nice interior setting, see the lighting made of wok!
I love the quirky chairs too~


I had cham with kopi jelly (RM8.50).
I hardly ordered cham before, but since it has a star on the menu, so I thought 'let's have a try'.


It still has coffee taste in it, in fact I thought it was like white coffee for me.
The jelly is just like grass jelly with a hint of coffee taste. 
Overall, I quite enjoyed it.

HC has the mee siam with fried chicken fillet.
That's the gravy in another steel mug, so that we can put as how we like it.

E's ais kacang in glass.
It looks pretty, isn't it?

Her soft shell crab fried rice.
I guess those black thing was fish roe.
The presentation made it interesting, like fine dining dish, I thought.

My otak-otak sandwich.
The side salad -purple cabbage in peanut sauce, that was a pleasant surprise.


They have kinda interesting menu with Asian fusion food.
There's still more to explore, so I will come back again. :)

Wondermama Restaurant & Cafe

  • G6, Ground Floor (Former location of Outback), 
  • Bangsar Village 1, 
  • No 1, Jalan Telawi Satu, Bangsar Baru
  • 59100 Kuala Lumpur.
  • Tel: 03-2284 9821


Sun-Thurs 9am to 10.30pm
Fri-Sat 9am to 11pm

Comments

Popular Posts