Beans Depot, Kelana Jaya

I've never been to the previous outlet of Beans Depot which is the residence of the owner.
After a few weeks since the opening, I was here with JH & YY.


That's Ms Yip the owner.
Lawrence (far right) has his 'Bakeaway' corner here too.

I had Fruity Floral, beans from 9-1 Coffee in Chiang Mai. Lawrence used it to compete in The Malaysian Brewers Cup 2014 and got himself at 2nd place. :)
My other 2 friends had Rwanda Inzovu and Ethiopia Yirgacheffe.

The natural homemade bread by another baker friend.
Finally I had the chance to taste it as I've been bugging him to make bread for me. Hehe.
That's roselle jam made by the baker's wife.
Great combination.


B-G-5 Jalan SS7/26, 
Parklane Commercial Hub @ Kelana Jaya, 
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 012-785 8488

11am-7pm daily

Comments

Popular Posts