Homemade rosemary cookies

Coffee time for today - bake-it-myself rosemary cookies based on recipe in myLohas magazine Nov 2011. I had Starbucks Colombia instant coffee to go with it. Very bitter coffee. ;P

The recipe is super easy that I made it within half an hour.


Blend the 60g butter and 40g sugar well.

 Add in an egg and 100g flour+ 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Later on mix in rosemary flakes.

 Preheat oven for 10 minutes, then bake the cookies with 180ºC in 20 minutes.

This setting must be for big oven, as when I baked to 15 minutes time, I found out that the cookies were already going to turn black soon. So I lower the temperature at 100ºC for the rest 5 minutes.

 It looks different from the picture in the magazine, but I'm glad that it still turned out quite well for my taste. :)




Comments

Popular Posts