Ben's General Food Store, Publika

How's for having a meal inside grocery store?
Have a try in B.I.G.  (Ben's Independent Grocer) at Publika then~

 It's located at LG floor. BIG enough that you wouldn't miss it easily.



Plan B has a small corner for coffee inside B.I.G.
How surprise to see Cheryl Lee was there to make coffee!
And that's my cappuccino (RM8) prepared by her. :)

 Salads at display.

 Yes. Sitting INSIDE the grocery store, with vegetables and meats.

My mushroom quiche and side salad, corn & tuna. RM15.90.
Yummy!

The 'leaf' was still visible even after I've finished the coffee.

The Gingerbread man, BIG's bakery corner.



Their sliced Pain de Mie, RM7.


 I ordered cappuccino again when I visited this outlet at another time on the same week.

My mushroom lasagna topped with generous portion of pesto sauce with a side salad. RM18.90.
It was so huge that I had to 'transfer' some of the portion to friend. ;P

Friend's order, Moroccan lamb meatballs with side salad- ceasar salad. RM17.90.
The portion was relatively smaller compared to mine. Anyway, I thought it's just nice that meanwhile could help out to clear my lasagna. hehe.

Ben's Independent Grocer S/B
Lot No 1A, 83-95, Level UG1,
Publika,
Jalan Dutamas 1, Solaris Dutamas,
50480 KL.
Tel: 03 62091700

Comments

Popular Posts