Whisk Outpost in One Utama!



Their first outlet is in Empire Gallery.
My sis bought their signature product -macarons before. They were quite good.

Such a good news that they are now nearer to me since they open Whisk Outpost in One Utama.
 One more coffee place in PJ, woohoo!


 The post in the middle of the cafe is the place for customers to get free flow water.
Nice idea!

Seems like most of the furniture here are custom made.
I like the little wooden chairs, feel like back in primary school again.

I had cappuccino with double shot, and a marble cake for my light lunch.


And so coincidentally that Whisk was hosting a coffee gathering among local cafe owners and Gabee from Taiwan.  
A few faces that I could recognized were from Coffee Famille, my favourite cafe in town. :)
 


WHISK Coffee Shop + Bakery
No.139, Ground Floor, Old Wing in 1Utama
+603 77221020 


Comments

Popular Posts