Botanical, Bangsar Village ll (2 visits)

My first visit to Botanical wasn't a pleasant one.
Don't get me wrong, it's not about their service or food. I was not feeling well that day and everything I read on the menu doesn't sound delicious at all.:(

But I still couldn't resist myself to take this complimentary bread. :)

Salt and chilli tofu tempura with Thai chilli sauce, RM8.90.
I think this was the only I thought is edible for me. Also I ordered this just to fill up my stomach.
And it was not bad at all, my sisters thought it's nice.

Tom yam tempeh pasta, RM19.90.
Quite a unique combination, chenyee was being adventurous. ;)
But no worry, it wasn't bad at all.


Wild mushroom bruschetta, RM19.90.
Simpy delicious.

***
The next visit was with my vegetarian friend J.

My spinach and pinenut quiche, RM15.90.
I always loves quiche, and this was good~

J's brocolli arugula olio, RM19.90.

My cappuccino in such a pretty cup! (RM7.90)

I was attracted to the dessert's name -grilled spiced pineapple with mascarpone.
It's RM15.90, so I expected a little more that this. -.-
This is...I was literally repeating 'So this is it?' Lol.

A good option for vegetarians and also people loves eating vegetarian meals. :)

Botanical
1F-28 & 1F-K2, 1st Floor,
Bangsar Village II,
No. 1, Jalan Telawi Satu,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 KL.
Tel: 03-22876566

Comments

  1. 咖啡杯好漂亮!但那个甜点真的让人无言=.=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是啊,很漂亮!
      哈,甜点真的让我们傻眼了~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts