Burger Junkyard, The Strand Kota Damansara

I'm sure you've noticed more and more burger outlets are mushrooming in the city.
I'm not a big fan of burger, but sometimes innovative recipes could have drawn me to try one, especially with vege (since burgers are always with meat patty). :)

One afternoon I was at The Strand and looking for food (lunch time), I remember passing by this burger outlet some times ago, and thought maybe I should check out if they have non meat menu.

So they do. :)

 I was given this white rat with a number once I paid for my order at the counter.
Hmm, rats have something to do with junkyard, I supposed. But luckily it's quite cute la.



 My order -pineapple fungi, the only set that is vegetarian. RM12.50 instead of normal price RM13.90. They're giving 10% off on all burgers that week as their facebook page hit 1000 likes by then.
I was lucky! :D

 Layer by layer: sliced tomatoes, onion, green, juicy pineapple slice and one big fried portobellow mushroom. Yums!
I love the fries with skin too~

Here are the lunch set they have from Monday to Saturday.

Burger Junkyard
No 16-G, Jalan PJU 5/20D, 
The Strand Damansara, 
Kota Damansara
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-6143 4305
 
Mon - Sat: 12:00 - 15:00
                  18:00 - 10:00
 

Comments

Popular Posts