ABC stands for Acme Bar & Coffee

Another spot in KL that was in my waiting list for quite some time, and we were finally here during Hari Raya day 1 for Choiyen's birthday makan moment.





A lot of interior detail to look at, and my eyes are busy, happily.

The food and drinks here are basically on higher price, thanks to the location?
The coffee too. They got their beans from Degayo. But I didn't order any.

Hebi aglio olio, RM31.
The prawn is more than anything else on the plate, even the spaghetti wasn't in good amount for us to share.

Mango gazpacho attracted me when I was reading the menu.
I didn't know what gazpacho was, but I saw yoghurt in the ingredient list made me thought of soup.
Well, a search online showed me: it's cold soup!

While some of us thought it's weird, I love it!
It 's refreshing with mango sweetness.

Chicken strips ala spicy and crispy style! (RM17)
It's a good snack while busy chatting with friends.

A-B-C on the plates.

The birthday girl as our model with mullet fillet (RM39).

The very Malaysian cake -cempedak cake. (RM15)
I could taste a hint of cempedak, but not too overwhelming.
 Well, it's such a thin slice, tak cukup makan la. XD

The messy dessert -sizzling brownie, RM19.
See how the chocolate messed up the table (and made patterns on the mug)?

Wish everything goes well to you, Choiyen!
And happy makan gang~


Ground Floor at The Troika, 
Persiaran KLCC, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2162 2288

Mon - Thu: 11:00 - 00:00
Fri: 11:00 - 01:00
Sat: 09:30 - 01:00
Sun: 09:30 - 00:00

Comments

  1. I still remember how we oh ah over the sizzling brownie, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet we looked silly to people sitting nearby~ XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts