Little Yum Yum, Kota Damansara

I won't know about this restaurant that serves Asian cuisine, especially known for the Nyonya food, if no one brought me here.
It surprised me upon reaching the restaurant as it was quite crowded despite being hidden behind shop lots from busy road near to industrial area in Kota Damansara.




 Stir-fried paku-pakis.
I always love to have this.

The fried eggplant. 
What a nice surprise! I always love eggplant, but this one is so different.
I couldn't tell it's eggplant at all if I was not aware of what we ordered.
It's proven that non-eggplant lover could accept this well too. :D

 The signature fried egg.

All were great except this overcooked fish in this fish curry.
However, the gravy was still fantastic. :)

Real yum yum!

E-45-G Jln Teknologi 3/9, Bistari "De" Kota, Kota Damansara, 47810 P.J. 
(GPS: 3.1646087N, 101.5744346E)
Tel: 03-61483936 (Kota Damansara)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not too sure the total we spent here, but I think I paid about RM20 for my part(all meals sharing for 4).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts