RK Restaurant, Dataran Sunway

We were craving for something spicy, and I thought of Indian food.

We came to RK Restaurant.
They had just moved to this new shop lot from another one in the same area.

Salty lassi (left, RM5.90) and blueberry lassi (RM6.90).
My first time trying salty lassi, not too bad but I still prefer sweet ones.

Panner roll (RM13.90).
Indian style vegetarian crepe or popiah, perhaps. 
Not too spicy but the filling is nice.

Vege skeekh kebab. (RM12.90)
The menu shows 2 pieces, but it came with 3.
I wonder if it's because we have 3 people eating. :)
We quite like this, not very oily and it's flavourful with the spices.

Fy likes this rasam soup (RM3.50)

Kadai panner (RM15.90) and plain naan for RM3 each in the background.
Sedap!

Potato kulcha for RM5.50.
It's like naan with potato filling.
My favourite~

The curry was so good and we had finished the naan, so we ordered another one to go with the curry.
Here's garlic naan (RM3.50).

So I know go next time when I crave for Indian cuisine. :)

RK Restaurant
No 42-1, Jalan PJU 5/10,
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara,
47810 PJ.
Tel: 03-61421314

11:00 - 22:00 daily

Comments

Popular Posts