Stuff from my Kansai trip

I'm not a shopaholic, but I tried and also bought coffee and bread during my trip in Kansai area.

Fig bread bought from a bakery in Osaka.
That tray is from Muji, and the plate from a flea market in Kyoto.

Coffee bean from Elmers Green Cafe in Kitahama, Osaka.
It's a nice cafe, I like it.


Also a coffee magazine bought from Keibunsha Bookstore.

Drip coffee pack from UCC bought in JR Isetan.


It's also been a practice for us to buy rice from Asian countries.
Chenyee bought rice from Taiwan before.




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's actually a packet of white rice mixed with the rice of 3 other colours. Show you the photo above. :)

      Delete
  2. The tray is absolutely beautiful, and the magazine has it on the cover too. Coffee was fantastic, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Japanese presented the wooden tray so well that I was hooked! haha, so I have a solid reason to bring it back. :)
      Glad that you enjoy the coffee.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts