Quartet, TTDI

I came to Taman Tun for printing, so sekali visited this new kid in the neighbourhood.

I passed by once and missed the place by looking for the signage.
Alamak, don't have yet. So I checked for the address again. Number 21.

 They have vinyl recorders with a player at this corner. 
I sat at the opposite, enjoying the music.

 Sometimes I don't order my usual drink cappuccino, will be long black instead.


How good can a french toast be? I was happily indulging this pretty thing although they took a little longer time to prepare it.



21, Lorong Datuk Sulaiman, 
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 
60000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 012-390 1735

Comments

  1. It's getting more and more, wonder how'it gonna sustain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya the trend is unstoppable now. Hoping the good ones can sustain well. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts