aku cafe & gallery, Jalan Panggong

Two doors away from Moontree Cafe, Aku Cafe & Gallery is a newer edition to the neighbourhood last year. 
After operating for half a year, I only managed to visit it a few days before year 2013 ended.


 Undeniably, it is an amazing space. The furniture, the ambiance and the artwork are impressive.
Oh ya, the music. They were playing some French music, like some movie soundtracks.
That made me feel like in a movie. ;)




 Outdoor seats.

 Chenyee had mint iced coffee (at the back) which she likes it.
I had Mandheling+Brazil hand drip cofee. To be honest, I don't like it at all, it was way too bitter!
I've never added sugar to my coffee for so long that I couldn't remember since when.
But this time I had to put in some to help.

Coffee cake. It was fine, but no coffee taste? Or maybe 咖啡的蛋糕 means to pair with coffee.
Anyway, the sauce with wolfberries was nice, but we couldn't really figure out what was in the sauce.

No.8, 1st Floor, 
Jalan Panggong, 
50000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2857 6887

Tuesday to Sunday 11am -8pm


Comments

Popular Posts