Map's, Bandar Sunway



In this full-of-cafe-zone that is Sunway/Subang area, I've finally paid a visit to this 4 months old cafe near to Sunway Pyramid.
I hardly explore the area so when I go there I'll try to find a cafe to try.


I recognized a familiar face at the counter upon entering the cafe.
He used to be the cake supplier for Coffee Famille, homey cheesecake is one of his creations.


Back to Map's.
They have quite an extensive menu for food including breakfast.
I can see that their lunch set is popular as it was full house during lunch time.
I had mushroom bruchetta and long black as my early lunch.
The mushroom and cheese were in generous portion and the sliced baguette was bigger than what I'd imagined.
I was quite full already but couldn't resist to order a slice of cake.
Strawberry and apple almond cake was my choice. It was good! The natural sweetness of the fruits compliments well with the almond bits in the cake. And it wasn't small too, I was a little too full but still finished it. ;)

Another good point is there's plenty of parking in the area and it's free! Hehe.


No.9, Jalan PJS 11/2
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 010-219 3882


8.30am to 6pm daily except Tuesdays





Comments

Popular Posts