Roast Factor, Bandar Utama


It's just right behind my condo where I can easily reach by foot or bicycle.
But it was my first visit after its opening for half a year.

 Dark chocolate salted caramel roasted peanut cheese cake.
I was asked for comment on the cake as it was their first bake.
It's rich with salted caramel (which I love) and the whole thing was a great package!
Not too sweet and not too creamy rich. 
The only down side is the base was a little too soft to hold the cake that it collapsed easily. (well, that doesn't affect the taste la)

I'm glad to have this cafe in my neighbourhood.
I always believe there should be one neighbourhood cafe to serve the community.
I shall find my own sweet spot here soon.


G06 Village Shops @ The Club, 
9 Bukit Utama, 
No. 9 Persiaran Bukit Utama, 
Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7732 2893

Mon: 10am -6pm
Wed - Fri: 10am -6pm
Sat - Sun: 9am -6pm


Comments

Popular Posts