House+Co, Bangsar Shopping Centre

I met my coursemate over lunch in House+Co in BSC on Sunday.
I was told by her that this is a house decor shop with a cafe hidden inside.


As an interior decor shop, they do take care of the design of its shop and cafe.
I like the way they have for the pendant lights.
They have a 'poolside' area which was fully taken, so we had our meal inside the cozy cafe.

The food are quite pricey, so I expect good quality of food and big portion.

I had hot cappuccino, RM10.
They serve Illy coffee.
I don't really fancy the bubbly foam, I personally prefer creamy and milky one.


My friend's order, super huge nasi lemak for RM24.
Really big portion~


My fish and avocado sandwich, RM24 too.
Not as huge as hers, but enough to fill up my tummy.

Find House+Co @
Lot T101, 3rd floor,
Bangsar Shopping Centre.

Comments

Popular Posts