Bulgogi BBQ House, The Strand Kota Damansara

Upon seeing these many small plates of dishes, I'm sure you know which type of delicacy I'm referring to.
Yes, Korean food that both me and my sis like. (I hope you didn't mention Japanese food, XD)

We were exploring at The Strand and wondering what to have for lunch, then we saw this Bulgogi BBQ House. 
I always think that they only serve BBQ food. Then I remembered she's been there before having value meals. So we decided to give it a try.

My order -vegetable bibimbap.
I love it being healthy enough, and also the great taste too!
The way to eat it is to pour in the chilli paste provided and mix up all the ingredients.
Yum~

 My sis' chicken bulgogi. 
Bulgogi is a Korean dish that usually consists of marinated barbecued beef, although chicken or pork may also be used. (from wikipedia)
It's not as spicy as it looks. Maybe because we are spicy food lovers. =)


Bulgogi BBQ House
12A-G, PJU 5/20B,
The Strand,
Kota Damansara.
Tel: 03-61427088

Comments

Popular Posts