New in town: Joseph @ Kitchen, Solaris Dutamas

Solaris Dutamas, since its opening last year, is now coming up with more and more eateries which is a good sign.

I bought a deal from Groupon which offered RM29 only for a 90-minutes coffee appreciation workshop at Joseph @ Kitchen here.



We were told how to make good coffee and given some coffee pairing up with other food to taste.

After the class, me and chenyee stayed for lunch since we had the voucher to claim free coffee from them. Chenyee visited their outlet in UOA Bangsar before and had a good impression on their food.

Browsing their menu on food and drinks, which coffee covers most of the beverage spread.

My happy face cappuccino, lovely isn't it?
And coincidentally it's facing me who picks up her cup with left hand. =)
No complain on the coffee that I can drink it without sugar.

 chenyee was happy with her latte too, just right for her taste.

Aglio olio, RM14.
Not bad, not too oily and it's flavourful.
Just that I didn't read properly on the ingredient and I didn't expect ham in my pasta. XD

Chenyee had carbonara (RM14) which is creamy enough.
From my personal experience, carbonara is always meant for sharing as somehow you will stop half way no matter how good it is. Plus this is not a small portion.
But don't get me wrong, this is still a good one.


Joseph @ Kitchen

(Menara UOA Bangsar)
Unit 2-7, Second Floor,
No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama,
59000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +603-2282 2242

(Solaris Dutamas)
D4-G3-01, Jalan Dutamas,
NO 1, Jalan Dutamas, 
50400 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +603-6211 2022    


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts