Secret Recipe Beyond Vege, Publika


Secret Recipe Beyond Vege has their second outlet opened in Publika!
(the 3rd one is in TTDI, more info in their fb page)



 Cosy interior.

 It's the tea time promotion (RM8.80+ for a coffee/tea and a slice of cake) again, I had jasmine green tea.

 Ube yam cake.
Real yam cubes are existed in the cake. The grated coconut at the skin contributes a slight salty taste.
I love this cake!

 I had mashed potato spread sandwich, RM14.90.
I thought it won't be in this big portion, that's why I still ordered the cake.

Everything was fine with the sandwich, the only thing was I find the vege cracker's a bit bitter. Not too sure what were they made of, too.

I couldn't finish the sandwich as I had the whole slice of cake for myself, so ended up I brought home half of the sandwich.



Secret Recipe Beyond Veggie @ Publika
A2-G2-2 & A2-G2-3, Solaris Dutamas.
No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-62053048

Comments

Popular Posts