The Carpenter's Daughter, Taipan USJ

I was told by my housemate, who used to work in Taipan USJ, there's an artisan bakery in the area.
She bought cupcakes from there for chenyee's birthday before.

I don't always go to Subang area, until last weekend I had to go to Puchong I thought I could drop by Taipan on the way back to PJ.

So I had dinner at The Carpenter's Daughter.
But it was a challenging task to find the cafe and get a parking here as it's a rather busy area, also when I'm not quite familiar with it.  


A cosy and country feel cafe.

A side salad and soup of my choice, pumpkin soup.


The bread platter! (RM16.90 for all you see on this table except warm water)
I'd been wanting to try this once I found it in the menu from the website.

Bread on board: wholewheat bread, garlic bread, sundried tomato focaccia, lychee & walnut bread and multigrain bread.
Also with balsamic vinegar+olive oil, Lurpak butter and their homemade roselle jam.

Everything was so good that I finished all by myself! :D

Cakes and tarts on display.

Assorted bread.
I like the lychee & walnut bread very much that I bought one home. (RM6.90)



The Carpenter's Daughter
Artisan Bakery & Cafe
No.46G, Jalan USJ 10/1E, 
Taipan, Subang, 
47620 Selangor.
Tel: 03-80811218

Comments

Popular Posts