Epiphany Coffee & Tobacco, Oasis Square Ara Damansara

Not sure if it's because I'm not familiar with the naming of the buildings here, it was confusing.
I was looking for Block D according to the address given, but no sign of Block A-B-C-whatever.
 There are actually names like Capital-(something) on the building.

So I just walked around to find this cafe.
Lucky I paid attention to the shop front and i found it.



This is a tobacco-and-caffeine-are-friends cafe.
Cappuccino wasn't bad but it has a hint of bitterness that getting stronger towards the last sip.
I was here for a meeting after this at another cafe so I didn't order any cake to try.
Next time, then.


D-G-06, Block D, Oasis Square Ara Damansara, 
Jalan PJU 1A/7A,
47301 Petaling Jaya. 
Tel: 03-7859 9998
10am-11.30pm, opens daily 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Not really, they divided the space into outdoor and indoor, also another room for the tobacco.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been this place yet! Will visit soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to catch up with the opening of new cafes now, haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts