RAW -Real And Wholesome

I've been wanting to visit RAW long time ago, but it seems so near yet so far.
My plan of visiting KLCC (Kinokuniya to be exact) and RAW on a weekday is granted last Thursday, finally.

 I chose to sit at the bar counter so that I can communicate with the barista.
I'm glad I did so as I had a nice chat with the young barista.

That's the young barista preparing my coffee.

 My Cappuccino.

My cuppa with my meal. Total RM25.

 Mushroom & pesto panini with a side salad.

The Taiwan magazine I bought from Kinokuniya.

 This is a roasting machine with a ducting out to Jalan Ampang.
The barista told me that one could smell coffee from the road whenever they do roasting. 
How great is that!



RAW coffee
150, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
(Wisma Equity, opposite KLCC)
Tel: 019-313 8978

Comments

Popular Posts