Likemom cafe, Plaza Damas

V told me about this Korean cafe when we're talking about cafes in Plaza Damas.
So when I was here again a few days before Christmas, I decided to search for it.

Justlike what V told me, it's indeed quite hidden behind the crowded area.




Once entering the cafe, I was instantly attracted to these pretty biscuits!
  These are with Xmas theme.

I was greeted in Korean by that little Korean girl, should be the daughter of the cafe owner. :)


They have a coffee corner with plenty of coffee equipments.
They serve single origin coffee as well.

I had cappuccino.
So fluffy the foam!

In vegetarian mode, so I had tofu sandwich.

One big chunk of tofu with fresh lettuce and tomato, also with their homemade spicy sauce which is yummy!




I bought their handmade biscuits as well. RM1.50 each.
They have assorted flavour like coffee, rosemary, cinnamon, 5 grains and sesame.



I just couldn't resist myself from getting these Xmas feel butter biscuits.
I gave them to sw and jy. :)

Likemom Cafe
E-0-5, G Floor, Plaza Damas, 
Jalan Sri Hartamas 1,
Sri Hartamas 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 6203 9224
Opens daily 11:00 - 19:00

Comments

Popular Posts