Coconut House is back in Jaya One

Coconut house is back!
It was started in Melaka then to Pudu, 3Two Square and Taman Danau Desa.

Now it's in Jaya One.

Yay!



I love the CD rack on the wall!

I ordered set meal that comes with a coffee/tea. I had americano.

 They plant their own herbs.


 I had focaccia with cherry tomato, rocket leaves, sliced chicken  and mango. (RM9.90)
 The mango and tomatoes were fresh and sweet, and lucky the chicken meat is just a thin slice and the portion is just nice for me.
Love the whole thing.

 I wasn't too sure if I still can take dessert when ordering, even I'd already eyed on this when I first walked into the cafe.
And yay finally I still had this baked pear with red wine, ice cream at side. (RM8.90)
:)

And it tasted heaven!
It's one lovely dessert, already a piece of art by look.

I will come back to have pizzas again.

Coconut House 
D-9-G, Block D, Jaya One, 
Jalan Universiti, 
46200 PJ Selangor.
Tel: 03-7931 9998/
 010-2316908

opening hours 11am-10.30pm

Comments

  1. The black coating on the pear is ....? Tasted like..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the charred pear skin, I didn't consume it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts