My Elephant + @Aman Suria Damansara

My first visit to My Elephant was...5 years ago.
My makan gang celebrated my birthday at the outlet in Happy Mansion then.
I couldn't recall how's the food, but it's a memorable moment for me. :)

That was our first birthday celebration together, thanks for the treat my friends!

Fast forward to November 2012, fy and I went to this My Elephant+ in Aman Suria Damansara after work. This time was a few days after they got the best Thai food from TimeOut KL Food Awards.



Complimentary snack.
Nice salsa dips.




The cosy interior. We were one of the first customers as it's still early dinner time.
It's started to fill up with patrons after awhile.

Pandan cooler, RM7.

We tried panang curry with chicken, RM23.
The gravy was thick and not too spicy.
The sweetness of lychee was surprisingly well blend with the curry, but too bad we only found 2 in it.
We should have asked for lesser chicken meat as it was quite a lot for us.
Having said that, the chicken breast meat was tender which I'm ok with that. (I'm not a fan of breast meat)
We were served with brown rice which is healthier than white rice. RM3 per person.
And it's refillable. :)

Papaya salad or som tam in Thai is one of my favourite Thai food. (RM10)
Being a mix of sweet, spicy and sour flavour, this one passed.


***
The verdict?
It's not my best Thai food experience, but still not too bad.
However, I would love to compliment on their good service.
The staffs were polite and knowledgable of their menu.
They also asked for our comment on their food after we're done.


my ELEPHANT + @ Aman Suria
22, Jalan PJU 1/43
Aman Suria Damansara
47301 Petaling Jaya
 Tel: 03-78861451

Comments

  1. I....i never been to My Elephant T___T
    don't know why never got the chance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have 3 outlets-section 17, aman suria and hartamas.
      Haha, must be spoil of choices when come to food~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts