Food For Thought, Neal St

I don't really remember where did I get the info of Food For Thought (either TripAdvisor or HappyCow), but I'm glad I found it.

I was there just minutes before noon, but there's already a bee line for dining in.

The kitchen is at the ground floor, with a small dining area too.
The basement is the main serving and dining area. People starts queuing at the staircase,  makes order and pay then go to the table.

There are choices of hot dish and salad. They label which one is vegan/gluten-free too. 

One salad + one hot dish.
All I could say is "yummy!"

So I came here for the second time, a day before I left London for Paris.

It's around 4-5pm but still in queue.

I had quiche and soup this time.
Still delicious.

Oh I miss this place already~



31, NEAL STREET
London, United Kingdom.
Mon to Sat 12pm to 8pm
Sun 12pm to 5pm

Comments

Popular Posts