Ode Art Cafe, SS15

If you're familiar with SS15 area, you will know that you could easily walk into cafes every street.

But having so many cafes doesn't mean they are all good cafes.

Well, I used to search on Foursquare whenever I'm out of idea where to go in one place.
So I've decided to do that again to read reviews for a lunch meet up with JY.
I found Ode Art Cafe which they have rather good reviews overall.

 A heartwarming space filled with art works and the fragrance of coffee.

 Black coffee on palette-turns-table.

I had mushroom sandwich.
The bread was nice! I suspected it's ciabata from Carpenter's Daughter, but I didn't find out if my guess was right.

 

No.112, First Floor, 
Jalan SS15/4B
Subang Jaya.
Tel: 03-5612 0800

For now, their opening hour 10am to 10pm, Tuesday to Sunday. 

 Well, good news for some of you, they will serve breakfast earlier soon!


from their fb page

Comments

Popular Posts