The Bakery, Sri Hartamas

One day, I was discussing where to have meeting with my client.
Client: Let's meet at the bakery.
Me: Which bakery? What's the name?
Client: It's the name, The Bakery. In Sri Hartamas.
Me: Oh.

Then only I know there's a bakery cum cafe named The Bakery.


Ok. I did research online, only then I found out it's a branch of The Bakery Ukay Heights in Ampang which is quite popular among the residents.
The story is here.

As usual, cappuccino for me.
That's for me to stay awake during the meeting. Haha, just kidding.
Coming to cafe of course must try their coffee. That's the way I determine if this is the one I can come again.

 Our discussion ended at about 6pm. The clients left and I stayed for dinner.
I wanted to order vegetable lasagna, but not available that day. Then I wanted vegetable pie, sold out.
Then the guy who took my order suggested aglio olio, they could it in vegetable one.
I happily said ok. =)
See how nice of the pasta with colourful vegetables~
And I love it!

The Bakery Ukay Heights
Block A1, Jalan Chong Khoon Lin, Ukay Heights,
68000 Ampang
Tel: 03-4260 1606

17, Jalan Sri Hartamas 7, Taman Sri Hartamas,
50480 KL.
Tel: 03-6203 3354

Business Hours:
closed Mon, Tues-Fri 8am-8pm,
Sat 8am-6pm, Sun 8am-2pm



Comments

Popular Posts